ProKarma is currently hiring for J2EE/MicroServices/ Full Stack – Technical Manager that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Experience should have 8 years to 10 years in Java development.
- Very strong delivering and managing enterprise application with medium to large teams in Java technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience on JUnit, Mocking, Jenkin, Sonar, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud foundry, Git, Strong core-java, Jasmine, Grunt and Test Driven Development.
- Good experience or exposure on Micro Services architecture, Docker, Clove, Solar.
- Very strong implementing Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design and clean code principles.
- Experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture in the project is must.
- Strong experience using Agile Scrum and Kanban, should be well equipped with metrics including cycle time, velocity etc.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with First time right and Zero defects in Production.
- Very strong delivering high quality code and following continuous delivery and using static code quality analysis tools (Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, Fortify etc.).
- Experience in making presentation to customers and internal management team.
- Experience providing program/portfolio metric to the management team.
- Experience using estimation techniques like (Usecase, FP, Story points).
- Extensive experience in leadership, Risk management, conflict management and customer management.
- Experience handling multiple Technical project teams.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.